The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined - Line: 18 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 18 define
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key " unreadAlerts " - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(589) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 589 eval
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 myalerts_global_start
/global.php 99 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 83 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 83 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined variable $post_code_string - Line: 82 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Server: All About Donations

Looking for a way to support the server outside of simply being a part of the community? Donating may be just what you're looking for- there are several ways to do so, and I'll detail them all below.

Where to Donate
There are two main donate, depending on what exactly you want to accomplish. Both methods are detailed below, but if you want to try something a little different (maybe donating some games on Steam to be given away as prizes?), do not hesitate about getting in contact with me!

Donate via Paypal
In most instances, this is what you want. You can donate any quantity of money via Paypal and it is secure and safe for you as the buyer. Donations receiving via Paypal will go towards two things- first and foremost, to cover server costs. It's what makes the server tick, after all, and is kinda important. Anything left over from paying the server costs will then go back into everything else that makes the server a fun, safe place- including to the staff, to funding giveaways, and to purchase new plugins for the server.

To donate via Paypal, click here.

Donate via Co-Op Vault
If you wish to donate directly to cover server costs, and only cover server costs, then our Co-Op Vault is the way to go! This is operated directly by our server host, NodeCraft, and the funds can only be used to pay for our monthly hosting fees. You can donate via Paypal or via credit card, so it is just as safe and reliable as donations made to our Paypal account.

To donate via our Co-Op Vault, click here.

Donation Perks
All donations should be given freely because of a love for our community- no bribing here. Your perks for donating are simple and cosmetic, but I hope you appreciate them all the same because we sure appreciate your support.

Donating will grant you the Supporter rank across our community- in the game, on the forums, and on Discord -as a visual representation that you are the ones helping the server remain operational. You'll also get a nice heartfelt thank you from myself and the rest of the staff.

Donation Q&A
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

Q. Why doesn't donating get me anything tangible, like claim blocks or diamonds?!
A. Cassiopeia isn't a pay-to-win server and I don't want anything feeling that it is. Donate because you want to support, not because you want free stuff. There are also specific rules about pay-to-win servers in the Minecraft/Mojang EULA.

Q. I donated but I didn't get my special rank- what gives?
A. I give everyone their ranks manually, so sometimes it might take a few hours for me to get them to you (I do have to sleep, after all!). It's also possible that you forgot to include your username with your donation. If it has been 24hrs and you still do not have your rank, please contact me with the amount donated and your email address, and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can!

Q. I need a record of all the donations I have made to you guys!
A. No problem! Simply send me a PM with your email address and I will send it you way.